Bucharest – Brasov (Dracula's Castle)
Bucharest – Brasov – Sophia – Skopje
Departure: 27 November – 1 December
Duration: 5 days
Value: 175 €/person
Day 1: Tirana – Skopje – Sophia
Departure from Tirana by bus at 04:00 am to Sophia. On the way, coffee and lunch breaks in Skopje. Arriving in Sophia. Accommodation in the hotel. Free stay (don't miss the companion suggestions for evening walks or lunch and dinner suggestions).
Day 2: Sophia – Bucharest
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit to the main Landmarks of the city, starting from Sheraton Balkan Hotel, Bedelia Church, Sophia Statue, Petka Samardjiiska Church, Jewish Synagogue Church, Central Market, George Rotunda, Presidency, Battenberg Square, National Gallery of Arts, National Theater "Ivan Vazov", Russian Church, Monument to Unknown Soldiers, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Parliament, Monument to the Liberation King, Sophia Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and Crypt. Departure for Bucharest. Arrival and accommodation in the hotel.
Day 3: Bucharest
Breakfast at the hotel and then a city tour where you will visit the Palace of Parliament or the impressive Ceausescu House, the first in Europe of its size and the second in the world after the Pentagon. During the tour you will visit some of the most beautiful monuments such as the Triumph Arch, the House of Journalists, the Herastrau Park and Chiseled Boulevard which has given the name Paris Little Paris since 1900, as well as a stop in the Lipscani area, home to galleries. of art and antique shops where you will have the opportunity for coffee and a free stroll. Hotel accommodation.
Day 4: Bucharest – Brasov – Skopje
Breakfast at the hotel and after breakfast depart for Brasov, a city of medieval beauty. Offering easy access to Bran Castle, Dracula's Castle where we invite you to experience the history, myth, intrigue, and magic of this wonderful Transylvanian country. The castle was built in 1377, is a very important national monument and a landmark for the Transylvania area. In front of the castle, we have a very nice gypsy souvenir market. We head to the city of Skopje. Arrival and accommodation in the hotel.
Day 5: Skopje – Tirana
Breakfast at the hotel. Then we start our visit to the capital of Macedonia. Our visit starts from Mother Teresa's house, then crosses the Alexander the Great Fountain Square, Artists' Bridge, Civilization Bridge, Museum Block, Old Carshia, City Castle, etc. After our visits to Skopje, we return to Tirana with short stops for coffee and lunch. Arriving in Tirana.
The offer includes:
- Travel – arriving by cozy bus.
- Accommodation in 3 * and 4 * hotels.
- Mornings for all days of travel.
- Bus tours according to schedule.
- Albanian escorts throughout the trip.
The offer does not include:
- Everything not mentioned in this program.
- Access to monuments and museums.
- 2 – 9.99 years old, if accommodated in a room with adults, benefits 20 € discounts.
- Over 10 years old pays as an adult.
- Single room accommodation is chargeable depending on the hotels in which you are staying.
- If the bed is not double, there will be two single beds.
- In case of cancellation of the trip, the client is notified 3 days in advance.
- The minimum number of participants for this trip is 20.
- Payment made is non-refundable.
- The agency is not responsible for persons returned by the police for various reasons such as lack of documentation, expulsion, etc.
- If he or she is not 18 years old and traveling with one or both parents, he/she will need a notarized power of attorney.