Istanbul - Thessaloniki
Departure: 31 October - 3 November
Departures: 7 - 10 November
14 - 17 November
21 - 24 November
27 - 30 November
28 November - 1 December
Departures: 5-8 December
12 - 19 December
19 - 22 December
30 December - 2 January
Duration: 4 days
Value: 99 €/person
Day 1: Departure from Tirana at 23:00 (1 day before departure date) towards Kapshtica border crossing point. Shortstops along the way. After completing the border formalities we head towards Thessaloniki. Stopping along the way for vacations and lunch consumption, we continue our journey to Istanbul. Hotel accommodation in the afternoon.
Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, we start our tour of Istanbul and head to the city's most beautiful spots from the Hippodrome, the Blue Mosque, the Church of St. Sophia the most magnificent in the Orthodox world, the Sultan's Sarajevo (Topkapi). Leisure at Grand Baazar. Hotel accommodation in Istanbul. Optional, Turkish show.
Day 3: Breakfast at the hotel. We start our tour of Istanbul Aquarium, Panorama 1453 Historical Museum, Bosphorus Boat Tour, Dolma Bahce & Main Promenade (Taksim Square). Free stay at the suggestion of the guide. Hotel accommodation.
Day 4: Breakfast at the hotel, departure to Thessaloniki. Visit the city of Thessaloniki White Tower, Aristotle Square. Departure to Tirana. Arriving in Tirana in the early hours of the morning.
The offer includes:
- Round trip.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Mornings for all days of travel.
- Albanian companions during their stay abroad.
The offer does not include:
- All that is not mentioned in this program.
- Access to monuments and museums. (Sultan's Sarajans 13 €, St. Sophia Church 13 €, Boat 7 €, Aquarium 15 €, Museum of War 3 €, Turkish Ship 30 €).
- Travel life insurance.
- 0 - 2.99 years old are free.
- 3 - 6.99-year-old gets 50% discount.
- Over 7 years of full payment.
- Single room accommodation is charged extra depending on the hotels in which you stay.
- If the bed is not double, there will be two single beds.
- In case of cancellation of the trip, the client is notified 3 days in advance.
- The minimum number of participants for this trip is 20.
- Payment made is non-refundable.
- The agency is not responsible for persons returned by the police for various reasons such as lack of documentation, expulsion, etc.
- If you are not 18 and traveling with one or both of your parents, they need a notarized power of attorney.