Mostar – Medjugorje – Waterfall Kravica
Departures: 2 – 3 November
9 – 10 November
16 – 17 November
23 – 24 November
28 – 29 November
29 – 30 November
30 November – 1 December
Duration: 1 day
Value: 55 €/person
Day 1: Visit Podgorica – Mostar – Medjugorje
Departure from Tirana at 5:00. Continuation of the journey to the border crossing point of Hani Hoti. Customs procedure after crossing the territory of Montenegro The first stop will be at Niagara Falls in Tuzi. Coffee and photo stop. Continue onwards to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Visit Mostar or the city of Menekhe where we will have the opportunity to see:
– The famous bridge of Mostar
– The famous route of the old masters
– The big mosque
– The Concrete Cathedral of Mostar (the only one in Europe)
Leisure afterward to stroll in the old town of Mostar. After visiting Mostar we continue our journey to Medjugore, staying at the hotel.
Day 2: Pilgrimage to Medjugorje – Waterfall Kravica
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, we visit Medjugorje or the site of Gospa Mira (Lady of Peace) as well as the Holy City Cathedral enjoying the beauties of this blessed place. We then head to the place where St. Mary has appeared and to the weeping statue, the place of miracles for many believers who come from different states of the world to visit this divine place. Afterward, we continue our visit to Kravica waterfall in one of the wonders of nature in the area of Medjugore. Continue the journey back to Tirana with short stops along the way. Arriving in Tirana at dinner.
The offer includes:
- Convenient bus transportation.
- Hotel in Medjugore
- Breakfast + Dinner (1 drink included).
- Albanian escorts throughout the trip.
The offer does not include:
- Access to Kravica 5 €/person waterfall.
- Travel health insurance (advisable).
- Access to museums.
- 2 – 9.99 years old are free.
- Over 3 years of full payment.
- Single room accommodation is chargeable depending on the hotels in which you are staying.
- If the bed is not double, there will be two single beds.
- In case of cancellation of the trip, the client is notified 3 days in advance.
- The minimum number of participants for this trip is 20.
- Payment made is non-refundable.
- The agency is not responsible for persons returned by the police for various reasons such as lack of documentation, expulsion, etc.
- If he or she is not 18 years old and traveling with one or both parents, he/she must have a notarized power of attorney.