Sarajevo – Mostar – Medjugorje
Departure: 29 November – 1 December
Duration: 3 days
Value: 99 €/person
Day 1: Departure from Tirana at 05:00. Perform border procedures. Short visit and coffee break where a light breakfast in Niksic can be consumed. After this vacation, we will start a visit to Medjugorje or the place of Gospa Mira (Lady of Peace) where we will visit the Holy Cathedral and enjoy the beauties of this blessed place. Departure to Sarajevo. Arrival in Sarajevo and hotel accommodation. Free time to make use of the hotel facilities, indoor Olympic pool, Turkish baths, jacuzzi, etc.
Day 2: Breakfast. We start our visits to the Habsburg royal family's backyard in Ilixha and after that, we move to Varela Bosna or Sarajevo Lungs (extra charge 1 euro). We begin with visits to Basharshahi, Sarajevo Mosques, and Churches, which in vain has been called the Jerusalem of Europe. In agreement with the group, shopping can be arranged in large shopping centers such as Skenderaj, Obi, Visa or Robot. Leisure and lunch consumption in one of the city center premises. Return to the hotel and use of hotel facilities.
Day 3: Breakfast at 07:30 – 08:00. After breakfast, we leave for Tirana. On the way back we will start our visits to Mostar or the city of Menekesha where we will have the opportunity to see the famous Mostar Bridge, the Old Craftsmen Road, the Great Mosque and the Mostar Concrete Cathedral (the only one in the world). After the visit to Mostar. We leave for Tirana. Along the way, we take short coffee breaks. Arriving in Tirana in the late hours of dinner.
(Due to insufficient time, anyone wishing to visit the Cross can only do so by taxi, which is an extra charge, 10 € round-trip for 4 persons).
The offer includes:
- Comfortable bus ride
Tirana – Sarajevo – Tirana.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Breakfasts and dinners.
- Albanian escorts throughout the trip.
The offer does not include:
- Everything that is not in this program.
- Life insurance.
- Cross visit to Medjugorje.
- 0 – 1.99 years old are free.
- 2 – 11.99 years old, if accommodated in a room with adults, benefits 20 € discounts.
- Over 12 years old pays as an adult.
- Single room accommodation is chargeable depending on the hotels in which you are staying.
- If the bed is not double, there will be two single beds.
- In case of cancellation of the trip, the client is notified 3 days in advance.
- The minimum number of participants for this trip is 20.
- Payment made is non-refundable.
- The agency is not responsible for persons returned by the police for various reasons such as lack of documentation, expulsion, etc.
- If he or she is not 18 years old and traveling with one or both parents, he/she will need a notarized power of attorney.