Departure: 29 November – 1 December
Duration: 3 Days
Value: 89 €/person
Day 1: Departure from Tirana by bus at 04:00 am, near "Corps", "Mother Teresa" Square, towards Sophia. On the way, coffee and lunch breaks in Skopje, the capital of Dardania during the Illyrian period and a city that is constantly changing and changing. Arriving in Sophia. Accommodation in 4 * Hotel. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel. A visit to the city's Main Monuments which reflect more than 2,000 years of history, including the Greek, Roman, Ottoman and Soviet occupation. Starts from Sheraton Balkan Hotel, Bedelia Church, Sofia Statue built where Lenin's statue used to be, Petka Samardjiiska Church, Jewish Synagogue Church, Central Market, George Rotunda, Presidency, Battenberg Square, National Gallery of Arts, National Theater "Ivan" Vazov ”, Russian Church, Monument to Unknown Soldiers, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Parliament, Monument to the King of Liberation, Sophia Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, the second-largest cathedral in the Balkans which required more than 30 years. Free afternoon for hiking on one of Sofia's most popular boulevards, Vitosha Boulevard or for visiting one of the city's shopping malls. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 3: Breakfast at the hotel. On the way, coffee and lunch breaks. Arrival.
The offer includes:
- Travel – arrivals, transfers and bus trips
- Breakfast at the 3 * hotel in the center of Sofia
- Breakfasts + dinners
- Albanian companions during their stay abroad
The offer does not include:
- Everything not mentioned in this program
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Travel life insurance (advisable)
- Children 0 - 3.99 years old are free.
- 50% discount for children 4 – 11.99 years
- Single room accommodation is subject to an extra charge depending on the hotels in which you are staying.
- If the bed is not double, there will be two single beds.
- In case of cancellation of the trip, the client is notified 3 days in advance.
- For the realization of this trip, the minimum number of participants is 20.
- Payment made is non-refundable.
- The agency is not responsible for persons returned by the police for various reasons such as lack of documentation, expulsion, etc.
- If you are not 18 and traveling with one or both of your parents, they need a notarized power of attorney.