Thessaloniki – Istanbul – Sophia
Departure: 27 November – 1 December
Duration: 5 days
Value: 139 €/person
Day 1: Tirana – Thessaloniki
Departure from Tirana at 5:00 pm to Thessaloniki. Holidays along the way. Hotel accommodation in Thessaloniki. Afternoon stroll downtown to visit the White Tower, Aristotle Square, Rotonda, and other Thessaloniki attractions. At dinner with the help of the guide a dinner (around 15 euros) can be arranged in one of the characteristic taverns of the city. Sleeping in the hotel.
Day 2: Thessaloniki – Istanbul
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, we leave for Istanbul. Shortstops along the way. Arrival and hotel accommodation in Istanbul. Optional evening outings for consumption and dinner with the help of our companion or shopping and visiting Istanbul's largest aquarium.
Day 3: Istanbul
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning, guided panoramic tour of the city's Main Monuments such as Panorama Museum 1453, Blue Mosque, Famous St. Sophia's Basilica, Topkapi Sarajes (optional entry fee extra 12 Euro). Finally free time for shopping in the capital bazaar. In the evening a suggestion for a Turkish night organized on a boat in a fascinating overnight cruise on the Bosphorus Strait.
Day 4: Istanbul – Sophia
Breakfast at the Hotel. Depart for a trip to Eminoi (the boat and yacht station for the Bosphorus). A three-hour boat ride to the Black Sea Straits of the Bosphorus to visit the coast of Istanbul, Europe, and Asia, and to see the old fortress, Rumelitisa, from the ship. Departure for Sofia. Arrival and accommodation in the hotel.
Day 5: Sophia – Tirana
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit to Main City Monuments: Starts from Sheraton Balkan Hotel, Bedelia Church, Sofia Statue, Petka Samardjiiska Church, Jewish Synagogue Church, Central Market, George Rotunda, Presidency, Battenberg Square, National Gallery of Arts, National Theater "Ivan Vazov", Russian Church, Monument to Unknown Soldiers, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Parliament, Monument to the Liberating King, Sophia Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and Crypt. Departure for Tirana.
The offer includes:
- Bus travel.
- 4 nights accommodation in the hotel.
- Mornings for all days of travel.
- Albanian companions during their stay abroad.
The offer does not include:
- Everything not mentioned in this program.
- Church of St. Sophia 13 €, Boat 7 €, Aquarium 15 €, War Museum 3 €, Turkish Ship 35 €.
- Travel life insurance (advisable).
- 4 – 11.99 years old if accommodating a second adult receives a 50% discount
- Over 12 years old pays as an adult
- Single room accommodation is chargeable depending on the hotels in which you are staying.
- If the bed is not double, there will be two single beds.
- In case of cancellation of the trip, the client is notified 5 days in advance.
- The minimum number of participants for this trip is 20.
- Payment made is non-refundable.
- The agency is not responsible for persons returned by the police for various reasons such as lack of documentation, expulsion, etc.
- If he or she is not 18 years old and traveling with one or both parents, he/she will need a notarized power of attorney.