Duration: 5 days
Value: 199 €/person
Day 01: Departure from Tirana by bus at 04.00 in the morning, near "Corpo", Mother Theresa Square, in the direction of Sofia. On the way, vacation for coffee and lunch in Skopje. Arriving in Sofia. Accommodation at Hotel 4 *.
Day 02: Breakfast at the Hotel. Visit to the Main Monuments of the City: Starts from Hotel Sheraton Balkan, St. Nedelia, Statues St. Sofia, Church St. Petka Samardjiiska, Jewish Synagogue Church, Central Market, St. George Rotanda, Presidency, Battenberg Square, National Gallery of Arts, National Theater Ivan Vazov, Russian Church, Unknown Soldier Monument, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Parliament, Monument of the Liberation King, Church St. Sofia, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and Crypt. At 15:00 departure to Bucharest. Arrival, accommodation and dinner at the hotel.
Day 03: Breakfast at the hotel and then panoramic tour of the city where you will visit Herastrau Park where is the statue of Naim Frasherit as well as his ethnographic museum (Optional entrance 8 euro), Palace of Parliament or otherwise the impressive house of Ceausescu, which is the first in Europe by its size and the second in the world after the Pentagon. During the tour you will visit some of the most beautiful monuments such as the "Triumphal Arch", the Jewish Synagogue, the National Art Museum, the "Calea Victorei" Boulevard, which in 1900 gave the name of "Little Parish" in Bucharest and a stop in the Lipscani area, home of art galleries and antique shops where you will have the opportunity for coffee and free hiking. Dinner at the hotel.
Day 04: Breakfast at the hotel and after breakfast start to Brashov, a city of medieval beauty which offers easy access to Bran Castle, Dracula Castle (8 Euro Individual Fee) where we invite you to experience history, myth, the intrigue and magic of this wonderful country of Transylvania. The castle was built in 1377, is a very important national monument and a landmark for the Transylvanian area. In front of the castle we have a very nice souvenir market for gypsies. About 16:00 departure for Belgrade, hotel accommodation.
Day 05: After breakfast we begin our visits to the great cathedral of Sv. Saves, we head to the famous Skaderlie Street and head to the main square of the city. After that we will turn to:
• the great Kalemegdan Fortress
• New Belgrade
• the new Ada River Bridge over the Danube River
• The Shkodra Road
• the palace of the President or that of the Parliament
• as well as other museum buildings.
Departure to Tirana. Along the way, breaks for coffee and lunch. End of our service.
The offer includes:
- Comfortable bus ride - arrivals and walks.
- Accommodation in hotel 3 * and 4 * with breakfast and dinner in the hotel of Bucharest.
- Accommodation only with breakfast in Sofia and Belgrade
- Guiding Escort in Albanian Language.
The offer does not include:
- Drekat në të gjitha ditët.
- Hyrjet në muzeume, shëtitjet me anije dhe gjithcka që nuk është përmendur në këtë program.
- Hyrja ne Keshtjellen e Drakules eshte opsionale me € 8 per person
- 0-2 years are free;
- 2-12 years, if accommodated in the room with 2 adults, benefits a € 20 discount;
- over 12 is paid as an adult;
- if he or she is not 18 years of age and travels with one or both of the parents, he must have a notarized proxy.
- For reservation, you can pay 50% of the amount now, while the full payment up to 5 days before departure.
- Your payment is non-refundable.
- The agency is not responsible for the persons returned by the police for various reasons such as lack of documentation, espuls etc.